Republic Day Itinerary
- Morning Arrival at Delhi. Visit the Bahai Lotus Temple and the Akshardham Temple & Rajghat. In the evening meet the men who explain how the Republic Parade is planned and executed, its history and its logistics!
- Early morning get to the Republic Day Parade venue to get a ring side seat of the grand spectacle. After lunch visit the precincts of Purana Qila, believed to be the site of the city of Indraprastha of the Mahabharat era. Learn all about the history of Delhi at the Light & Sound Show at the Red Fort.
- Early morning departure for Agra fort, via the impressive Taj Expressway. Visit Fathepur Sikhri and Akbar’s Tomb at Sikandara.
- Visit to the Taj Mahal and enjoy its grandeur. In the evening attend the Beating the Retreat Ceremony.
- Visit Qutub Minar, shop at Delhi Haat. Depart for the airport and onward to your home destinations.